Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Today is the hubby's birthday! We actually celebrated last weekend instead since I wasn't sure if I'd make it to this week without popping beforehand!

Mr. Red and I treated the Hubby to brunch at TART! Yummy food and great atmosphere. We ate out on the patio where there was plenty of room for Mr. Red to run around.

Afterwards, we spoiled the hubby with some much needed R & R time at Ra Organic Spa. Let's just say its the calm before the storm!

Then this past weekend, my family treated us to Yamashiro for both our birthdays! Pretty fancy place with a pretty fancy view!

And today, on his actual birthday, mr. Red and I are gonna see what we can whip up!

So Happy Birthday to the best hubby and daddy of all time!

Photo above taken in Burano, Italy! {Pre-babies}

No comments:

Post a Comment