Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another Year Older...

Today is my birthday, so mr. red and the hubby planned a fun birthday weekend. Low-key, since I can't do much nowadays with the big belly, but time with my boys, which is all I really want.







Friday kicked off my birthday weekend with some quality family time at the Americana at Brand, so mr. red could have some fun at the playground there. We had dinner at Cheesecake Factory there, where I always try to save some room for cheesecake, but never get to it.

Saturday, we had brunch at Marstons where mr. red had the fantastic french toast, which is two thick slices sourdough dipped in egg batter and rolled in corn flakes. A definite winner. Then we went back home so I could rejuvinate since I only last for so long carrying around this big belly in the summer heat. Then we ventured out to Universal Citywalk so mr. red could run around and cause a raucous!

Then today, on my actual birthday, we celebrated with brunch at Alcove Cafe and Bakery. Delicious food, ginormous portions and fun on the patio. Tonight, we will escape to visit the new Griffith Park Observatory so mr. red can see the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment