Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Joovy Ultralight Caboose


I'm still recovering from our baby shower this past weekend. Many thanks to our family and friends who endured the sweltering heat to celebrate with us. Like Paris Hilton says, that's HOT!

I plan to post pics and details as soon as I can bring myself to upload the pics. Or rather, as soon as mr. red gives me some time to.

So one of our favorite gifts that we received is the Joovy Ultralight Caboose. (Given by my fabulous brother!) Yes, I bit the bullet and registered for a double stroller, but hey, it's not a boat! It's a tandem, so mr. red can sit or stand in the back, and get this, it weighs only 21 lbs! That's lighter than mr. red and I STILL carry him around!

After much research, the Joovy Ultralight Caboose just seemed like the best fit for us. We already had mr. red give it a test run, and so far so good.

BUT, we're definitely not retiring our beloved Bugaboo just yet. No way! I love that stroller too much. We're gonna get the wheeley board attachment for it, so mr. red can stand on while baby is in front. We have yet to have mr. red try the board out, and I sure hope he likes it, cause I can't bear to part with my Bugaboo!

I still can't believe I'll be a mom of two soon, and it'll all happen too soon!

4 comments:

  1. Since you like your Bugaboo, the Phil and Ted double would be a hit for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Phil and Ted as well, the Joovy is much lighter, but the Phil and Ted is closer to the
    Bugaboo in terms of style and maneuverability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love our Joovy! It's Groovy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugaboo needs to come out with a double stroller!

    ReplyDelete