Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hannah Montana


FINALLY! No, I'm not a fan. But I'm a fan of her site! Designed by yours truly, it has finally launched. The official Disney Hannah Montana website - dedicated to anything and everything Hannah Montana.

I worked on this project AFTER leaving Disney full time. I freelanced with their vendor of choice and got to work with other ex-Disney folks, so it was a great gig. Disney work, Disney brands, minus the Disney politics, at least on my end!

So please give Hannah some love and browse around, click through and enjoy the best of both worlds!

8 comments:

  1. your niece must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! My daughters LOVE Hanna Montana! Great job on the site! Looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy. I shall have to tell my daughter. Well done - love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a great name to add to your resume. The site looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE U HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete