Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Word Books





Genius right? The photos above were done by Miss Party Perfect Herself, Sara Hicks Malone!

There are several versions out there and I think it's such a perfect idea! I really wanted to make one for mr. red before I popped - so that he could refer to it while we were at the hospital, but as with many other items on the to-do-list, it just didn't get done. And then I popped ;)

But I'm still determined to make one for him. He loves it when he recognizes items that he has in print or on the computer so a word book would be PERFECT! You can use scrabble letters or cut-outs and choose your little one's favorite items to photograph! Then upload and create a book via the vast amount of photo book retailers and e-tailers out there!

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment