Monday, March 16, 2009

Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie


Yes, I've received that chain email many years ago...and by now, most of you have too, I'm sure. But like most chain emails, I paid no attention to it. Delete.
Well years later, and now that I have Mr Red, who is a self proclaimed "Cookie Monster," I've now become a Chocolate Chip Cookie Connoissuer. Personally, I don't like Chocolate Chips, my ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie would be sans chocolate chips. Then people always ask me why I just don't get a sugar cookie instead...It's just not the same. So my son and I eat the perfect cookie together perfectly. I eat the cookie parts, and he eats the chocolate chip parts!..

...I digress...So my girlfriends told me about this Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe again, and so we finally try it, and low and behold, it's one freaking yummy cookie!

So give it a try. I don't have a sweet tooth, I don't really like cookies, but this one was good enough for me to post, so that's gotta say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment